Some projects I maintain and/or created
- apgar - Apgar is a quick and dirty health-check driver written in Go to prevent dependency conflicts. It is explicitly designed to be simple and not interfere with anything else running on your servers.
- awesome-zsh-plugins - A list of ZSH frameworks, plugins, themes, tab-completions and tutorials.
- dotfiles.github.io - The unofficial guide to dotfiles on GitHub.
- online-devops-meetups - A list of free online devops meetups.
- git-extra-commands - A collection of useful extra
git scripts I’ve discovered or written, packaged for ease of use with shell frameworks.
- ha-mqtt-discoverable - A python module that lets you create sensor and device MQTT topics that will automatically be detected by Home Asssistant.
- sysadmin-reading-list - A reading/viewing list for larval stage SRE/DevOps people.
- tumult - Tumult is a collection of macOS-specific functions and scripts for your command-line environment. It is packaged as a ZSH plugin, but can be used in
fish or other shells as well.
- Works With Home Assistant - Not all IOT devices that claim to work with HA actually work well. This is a list of stuff that has been vouched to work well with Home Assistant.
- zsh-quickstart-kit - A simple quick start for switching to ZSH. Includes a curated list of plugins that’s easily overridden if you want to change it, is easily customizable without needing to maintain a fork, and tweaks the setup to allow history de-duplication, history sharing across shells on the same machine, and on macOS will load a bunch of command line tools for manipulating your Mac.